“Redefining the Resource Recovery Industry with sensors and data.”
Powered by NordSense
RESOURCE RECOVERY SOLUTION
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Measure the impact of your sustainability initiatives
- Optimize your resources
- Improve your collection routes
- Cut down on costs
- Keep your in-service fixtures from overflowing
Optimizing Resource Recovery Operations
Get real-time data on your bins, improve resource allocation, drive more sustainable services, and embed data-driven decision-making in your collection management. Capacity sensors provide unrivaled transparency in your resource recovery operations with in-depth data insights to help you continually improve your services to become more efficient and more sustainable.
Sensors can be installed in most container types and used with both solid and liquid contents. Our team will conduct a thorough pre-assessment of all your containers to ensure our sensors will match your needs.
The sensors are very easy to install. We provide a drilling template as a guide to secure the sensor to the container by using either nuts and bolts or rivets. A user-friendly mobile application will guide you through the installation process. And our team are always on hand to help.
Cloud Based Platform Registration:
This is the network that connects our smart sensor devices and systems through the internet. The data is translated into concrete and actionable insights.
Keep track of the location and movements of your recovery containers, secure against theft, and increase the transparency of your daily collection operations with Asset Tracking. The platform uses your actual container images, to assist your drivers with container identification while in the field doing collections.
Ask us about our sensor performance testing!?!
How Does It Work?
1. Fill level, orientation, and temperature measurements every 15 min.
2. Reporting every time your fixture is filled, emptied, or every 24 hours.
3. A 16-point 3D optical laser with no blind spot, 256-pixel resolution, and a high accuracy of 2cm (0.8”) that provides 3D depth maps of the contents in your fixtures.